1. My most prized possession is my grandmother's rings. I have my Nanny's wedding bands and my Granny Aida's rings (that she wore all the time). I have neither of those women with me anymore, but I would like to one day give those to a daughter and tell them about those women .
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be I think I would stay at the present day 25. Below that was a ton of hard years, for some reason I feel grown up but still young...it works for me .
3. The best way to spend a weekend is reading in my lawn chair in the backyard, dates with the hubby, catching up on the DVR .
4. My outlook on life is that if you really want it, you will get it. I want to be 5lbs smaller, but it won't happen so long as peanut butter balls keep calling my name haha .
5. If you want to annoy me, just ask me 30 million questions, when you ask to go to the bathroom for the 15th time after I said no, ask again. Lord help me teaching is tough...kids are tough. .
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to dessert. I have zero will power to not eat that cake or cookie. I just can not resist sugary goodness .
7. When dressing for the day one should take ample care of their skin, and wear whatever makes them feel the best that day. Fat days for instance call for a cover the pudge shirt. .