1. The best deal I've ever gotten is my farmhouse table. I wanted to buy a solid wood one from an unfinished furniture store and my parents had someone make one for half the price, and much nicer .
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Elvis, Princess Diana, Gordon Ramsey would cook, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, The Beatles, Beth Moore(bc she just seems so fun). This is a hard question .
3. Something that inspires me is other bloggers, teacher blogs and websites, and sometimes I just get so uninspired that something cool actually comes out and my class has fun anyway. Like our iLeap poster for instance(posted in project 365 tab) .
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with hard decision, I tend to eat sweet then crave salty then crave sweet, and so on and on. But I would go with Salty .
5. I dream about crazy things. I dream about work, telling off people who irritate me, and weird stuff. But twice I have dreamed someone was pregnant and they either found out they were shortly after or announced their secret two days later. One I dreamed had a boy on an airplane in Honduras, he had blonde hair and blue eyes. (now for real life and not the dream) Two days later she announced on Christmas Eve to her family in Honduras that she was pregnant. Then a few months later found out she was having a boy. When he was born he had blonde hair and blue eyes, and still does. Odd right. For the record no one knew they were trying or pregnant .
6. My weekend will be spent catching up on homework, dvr, and sleep .
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be umm another hard decision. Maybe a cooking show .