I totally forgot to do this yesterday...and I forgot the past two weeks. So now I am a day late, but that is better than nothing.
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is take a shower, then wander to the kitchen to get lunch together .
2. Today I wish I was 10 lbs lighter and had memorized the Zumba routine so I could do it at home .
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go buy a bench for the table, it has been bugging me that the table is finished, but the bench/chair situation isn't .
4. Tomorrow I will go to church with my Mom, grill for lunch, and turn in all the homework I am putting off .
5. Two things that don't go together are nachos and lactose intolerance, oh the pain! But they tasted so good .
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is anything pumpkin related during fall .
7. The last time I tried something new was when I went to Zumba a few weeks ago, now I am addicted .