2013 has definitely been a recipe heavy year for Louisiana Bride, and I have to say I've enjoyed finding my niche. Here is a little recap of our most popular recipes from the past year, plus a few of my favorites that barely missed the mark.
Top 13 Recipes in 2013
1. Ginger Cucumber Detox Juice
2. Clean Eating Green Pancakes
3. Clean Eating Pancakes
4. Healthier Chicken Spaghetti
5. Honey Maple BBQ Grilled Pork Loin
6. Jeremy's Iced Coffee
7. Almond Joy Coffee Creamer
8. Beet Carrot Apple & Spinach Juice
9. Gluten Free Peanut Butter Pumpkin Brownies
10. Cantaloupe Carrot & Orange Juice
11. Mexican Hot Chocolate Pudding
12. BBQ Kale Chips
13. S'mores Cake
Now for my top 3 favorite that barely missed the list!
Saltine Cracker Toffee
What recipes should I make in 2014?