1. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is..." singing loud for all to hear...hot chocolate and driving around looking at lights .
2. The holiday season is busy but so much fun, I am having to tell myself to not get stressed out this year. Which sadly means skipping a few events, but when life is crazy you just have to take a break .
3. When it comes to holiday decorating... my theme is silver, gold, purple, and red. The purple/red color palette was popular the year I got married, and since it wasn't May appropriate I decided to do my tree that way. Now that we are in an apartment we have scaled back and have a table top tree, but I use my old lights as garland with deco mesh and the ornament garland I made with the unused ornaments .
4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is our awesome 1 1/2 weeks off work. .
5. My favorite holiday tradition is Driving around looking at lights on Christmas Eve.
6. This year my Christmas plans include but are not limited to: going to see my family for Christmas, then driving to TN to see J's dad, then back down to Monroe to see him mom...then back to my family to get our dogs. Then back home. I may need a Christmas Break Break .
7. My favorite holiday food is dip. We always make this bacon ranch dip on holidays and I LOVE it so :) .