1. Right now the weather where I live is really nice. It has been cool in the morning and not too hot in the afternoon, which is awesome for South Louisiana. The ability to workout outside has reappeared yay .
2. The best piece of advice I've been given is "kill them with kindness", it works great with teaching since kid and a school full of women tends to lead to drama. I try to just stay out of any and everything and be nice to everyone. It is too much work to be mad at things that aren't important and won't be important 10 years from now .
3. My most favorite person in all the world is , dang this is a toss up, I love my husband to death. But then again I love hanging out with my nephew. Told you, hard toss up. They fit different categories though. Husband overall, but I have a lot of favorites.
4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be "Trying to cram 2 days worth of stuff into one day, while trying to not be late." I feel like there is so much on my plate right now that it is about to start falling off.
5. My most favorite item in my closet is my brown boots, aside from the dresses I wear them with.
6. The best cure for a bad day is working out and watching mindless television. It doesn't hurt either if Jeremy happens to be home.
What are y'all up to this weekend?