1. My best quality is that I don't really back out of things, once I make a commitment I feel obligated to keep it. No matter how bad I'd like to back out of somethings .
2. One of my less flattering qualities is that I get overwhelmed easily when I am busy. If there is a lot going on I tend to start feeling off emotionally which eventually turns into actual sickness (bad colds) .
3. I'd rather be on Thanksgiving break after today like everyone else, we lost 2 days to a hurricane .
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is eating healthier, adding more "super food" types items into my diet. My family has a high risk of cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, you name it and it can be linked to diet we have it. I want to prevent what I can with how I eat. Jeremy thinks I am crazy with some of the homeopathic things I do, but I'd probably live on some health freak hippie commune if I could .
5. I am looking forward to Christmas and Mardi Gras. Neither of those holidays have really been taken away. I just really need a break. .
6. A super random factoid about me is I have to sleep with an eye mask. The slightest light makes me wake up and I feel like someone is shining a beam into my face, even when it is just the tiny light on Jeremy's Mac book .
7. I want to find the motivation to workout like I did in college again. I have been slacking this week, mainly due to how many daylight hours I have...but still slacking .
What is a super random fact about you?