If you are visiting from FITBF it is at the bottom of the post! I thought I would combine two link ups this week and add in Show Us Your Life from Kelly's Korner.
The Show Us Your Life topic this week was Non-Mommy Bloggers, and lets just say that is so so me haha! For those who don't know me here is a little about me:
My name is Emily, I am a teacher and love to cook. I love to eat more though. I blog on daily life and food, sometimes things that irritate me. I love antiques and shopping. Cold weather is the best thing on earth. I adore the scent and taste of coffee...but the caffeine makes me look like a crackhead. I try to eat healthy and workout, but that glorious motivation that lived in me in HS and college has all but gone. My husband and I recently ran in the NOLA Jazz Marathon/5K, it was a blast and I would love to do it again. I have two weenie
demons dogs who are currently scratching at the door because they think I left them outside and went to work. With that being said, I got to go to work I am totally running late!
1. My favorite thing about this week was/is that it got cooler outside again .
2. Colder weather makes me so incredibly happy. I would love fall and winter even without the holidays .
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are good coffee, quality time with husband (we don't see much of each other), and the dogs being on their best behavior .
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose my ruffle flip flops .
5. My personality type is type A. Things have to be just so and I must have a schedule. But I teach, so that explains my love of agendas and schedules. I just need to know when things are happening. I'm a planner .
6. I have a serious problem resisting sweets. I need a 12 step program, Halloween ruined my diet .
7. My favorite color to wear is navy blue, it looks best on me. Or cobalt .