1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Southern Living .
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be cooking, teaching, and home decor .
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) at the grocery store, or steal them from my Mom since my subscriptions have run out .
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print, I really don't like how the world is getting away from print materials. I love holding books and magazines. Plus my grandmother was a librarian and I spent a lot of my childhood there, gotta support the librarians .
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is 1 or 2, like I said I steal them from my mother .
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) cooking and home .
7. The magazines I read regularly are Southern Living, Rachel Ray, and whatever floats my boat at checkout .