1. Today for breakfast I ate a strawberry scone, I got the recipe from www.skinnytaste.com.
2. My go to/never fail recipe according to my husband...peanut butter balls. We eat totally different and he hates my health food. I always love my veggie soup or turkey sausage spaghetti .
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is cucumbers with vinegar, soy sauce, splenda, salt, and cayenne pepper doesn't go ever well with Jeremy .
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was a Rachel Ray recipe for some asian soup. It was so nasty that I took two bites and threw the whole pot of soup out .
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be Cookies n' Cream. But if the question was frozen yogart I would say Menchies Vanilla .
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is country fried anything, collard greens, I run from anything country .
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Breakfast if Nanny or Pop are cooking. I loved staying with them and waking up to Pop cooking breakfast. It has to be a really unhealthy one though. If I am going healthy, as usual, I'd say lunch .