Five things I'm loving this Friday...
1. 5 blog posts I've enjoyed this week:)
Small Things Blog :: Top Humidity Fighters
MommiFried :: 5 Social Media Mistakes
Tea Time with Tess :: Closet Staples (I love Tess's style)
Tea Time with Tess :: Low Carb Meal Ideas
Censational Girl :: Ten Tips for Buying a Home
2. While it's a pain in the rear, all the extra activities mean there are officially only 24 days of school left. Whoo hoo!
3. I made my own almond flour, loved it, used it in a recipe...and we loved that too.
4. While I missed yoga last night and have to double up now, the weather has been pretty enough for south LA in the spring, and getting to catch up with a girlfriend while walking is too much fun not to miss a yoga session.
5. I've been on a coffee kick like a crazy girl. While I hate to admit it, or partake in it, the real thing is so much better than decaf.
Happy weekend friends!