1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, family. I have an awesome one .
2. Not having a single kid in my class fail the LEAP test is good cause to celebrate .
3. The most fun I ever had was going to Italy this past Christmas with Jeremy. It was the first time we got to travel like that together .
4. True friends are very hard to come by, and impossible to replace when they move away .
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is (somehow I forgot to answer this before publishing ha) traveling. I am never as happy as I am when I am traveling .
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is on the lake tubing with friends .
7. My favorite celebratory food is chips and dip, because we use to only get my Mom's awesome dip at holiday parties .