1. I started my blog because I was engaged and all of my bridesmaids lived far away. I did it so they could see what I was wanting to use for decoration and get their input.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs real stories, great recipes, and affordable fashion. I also love to make new bloggy friends, there aren't a lot of bloggers that get together in Louisiana.
3. Something I love about blogging the encouragement I get from a lot of the awesome women I was friends with before blogging who blog and the ones who I have met through blogging.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably our trip to Italy, it contains all the memories I do not want to forget.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is that I am horrible at math. I can do basic, but I seriously hate math...so therefore I am not that great at it. If I know how much money I have I am good to go ha.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are a few food blogs and one weight loss blog I found on Pinterest, I can't exactly remember the name of them right now, I literally found them this week. But I would love some of my IRL friends to start blogging, it would make my day.
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are talking bad about my husband, I may make jokes about him (ones that I make to his face-he gets even don't worry) but I am not mean or share things that don't need sharing. I wouldn't say something that we didn't think was funny.
Have a lovely weekend!
It has got to be better than mine-being intelligence tested for the 4th time.
The joys of a school psychology graduate student husband.
And in case you were wondering, I act like an ADD 5 yr old after a few hours of testing.