1. My favorite daily responsibility is, taking roll and sending it to the office. I use it as a bribe. The kid who sits the quietist and reads gets to take it down. Silence, score! .
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, unloading the dishwasher. I avoid it at all costs, I hate dishes .
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Thai, I love thai food and sushi .
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is Mexican .
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is that it apparently hasn't happened yet .
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for my dream home, to not have to work and only do it because I wanted to and not because I need money to pay bills, and for an awesome wardrobe .
7. My biggest pet peeve is cracking knuckles, and for some reason I got a class full of knuckle crackers this year. Eek!.
1. Unlike my previous post said. I got a call and an email Wednesday and was told the girl who was offered the job turned it down for a job closer to home. So they were then offering it to me! Score! Now I have a job, and we have an apartment. All I need now is for the next 5 weeks to wrap up so I can move.
2. I bought my cap, hood, and gown Thursday. I was excited to get to graduate wearing a Master's hood,but no one warned me that the dern thing cost $76! I nearly fainted. Now all I need to do is order my Kappa Delta Pi cords and see if I get honors cords for having a 3.5.
3. When I initially asked off to go to my interview my superior (who made me resign in March) told me I was wasting my time because I wouldn't get the job. Well I showed her. When I got the email I was in the hall and jumping around acting like a nut with another teacher, she walked out of her office and asked what the commotion was about. I told her I got the job, and she said "Oh good for you" (very smug) and walked back in her office. Needless to say she hasn't harassed me anymore this week.
4. My skin in breaking out like I am a teenager again. I have done a face mask, toothpaste, GermX(for the rubbing alcohol at work when I had no other options), and Clinique acne medicine. Nothing is working! I need help.
5. I have been munching on this Burrito Bowl all week. Best recipe ever! Super easy and light, but really filling.
6. I would like to die and go to Ann Taylor Loft. I am in love with every look on this page.
7. Who else is excited about Pioneer Woman getting her own Food Network show? I have loved Food Network since the early 90's when Mrs. Field's had her own show, and I still watch Two Fat Ladies on Cooking Channel. So my love of Pioneer Woman combining with my food show love has me over excited with foodie-ness!