1. Fridays are the best day of the week for a teacher. Most of the day is spent testing-which means absolute silence. Plus kids are in a decent mood since tomorrow is Saturday .
2. The Beatles, shopping, sushi, pretty flowers, and being at that weight were I "feel" skinny (you know what I am talking about, some days feel skinny) make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is books, Southern Living, blogs, and design & food shows .
4. If I had the day off today I would be extremely lazy, go shopping for new clothes, and get some frozen yogurt .
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is Southern, straight out of Southern Living southern. I love antiques, but I also like the newer furniture that is made to look slightly southern city. I am dying for this chair from Pier 1 but I will wait to post a pic tomorrow on Saturday 7 .
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm I care, I don't care. I care enough. I also vote for who I think is best and tend to not follow party lines. But all politicians tend to suck at some point. Some just show it sooner than others .
7. I'd like to go to Puerto Rico so I could meet my Dad's side of the family and travel to my Granny Aida's hometown. Because of her and my Puerto Rican heritage I have always been intrigued by all things Hispanic. For instance-our genealogy was traced back far enough to find out we came to Puerto Rico from Spain during the Spanish Revolution .