You know what the worst week of any school year is... it's the week before the week before a holiday.
I think there were at least 3 Monday's this week.
1. I don't know if you knew this, but hyperbole is a country like Asia. I'm applying for a job at WalMart very soon. They'll be the only people to take me after this year.
Then again it's been a running joke that I'll have to be a WalMart greeter for 3 years.
2. The countdown to Thanksgiving break started November 1st, but this week it got real. I seriously think our school day was extended to 16 hours a day. It's taking forever!
3. Ellie has become extra cuddly. Jeremy blames it on her release for the captivity that Rudy enforces on dogs at our house. Now that he is off running free at my parents much larger abode and backyard, Ellie has been released from the pain of constant supervision and spends her days on the corner of the couch waiting to alert whoever is home that the mail ran. When we're home she likes to sit on us and be an old gassy dog.
7 year old gassy dachshund is not a smell I want to take in after a classroom full of kids.
I should invent in Glade.
4. Starbucks is having a buy one-get one coffee special for a few days, we took advantage of it with an impromptu coffee date. It obvious we have our best talks over coffee. Once we buy a house there will be a huge need for patio furniture next to a small outdoor fireplace, and cold weather. We bond well with coffee and cold weather.
My absolute first memory of this man is of him in the green stripped sweater he wore last night, he also had on a hoodie. I think the fact that we got to know each other during the winter months makes me love him more in sweaters. Weird? Yes. But the man looks good in a sweater.
I'd like to also add that the man offered to cook a steak for me as our Friday night date.
He knows me so well.
The only thing standing between me and being a total vegetarian is my deep love of Ribeye.
5. Sugarcane burning season will be the death of me.
Don't forget to enter to win our current giveaway with Riverside Farm in Vermont for a 2 night getaway!