I know I have delayed blogging by a day or so, but jet lag is eating me alive. I want to go to sleep super early and eat lunch when I wake up. Yuck! I just thought I'd hop on here and share a teaser photo and do FITBF!
I decided I will do the Italy posts day by day to break it up a bit. I have about 700 pics to share. I made sure and journaled the whole trip, because otherwise I wouldn't remember jack. If you read any of my tweets during the week you would have seen the interesting events unfolding in Naples. But I'll save the crazy stories for the actual posts. Posting may not start until Monday, it is taking forever to edit these pics!
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is forcing Christmas music on your husband and sending out cheesy cards .
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is looking at lights and the cold weather. Last year we took the baby out to look and drank hot chocolate. This year hopefully he will get into it a little more .
3. The holiday season is a time for hanging out with family and eating tons of food .
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is my Mom's sweet potato souffle .
5. I will be spending Christmas at my parent's house with my Mom, Dad, Laura, Joshua, Jeremy, and Pop .
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give, but I love getting too. Giving is best when it is something cool that you can't just find everywhere .
7. I'm dreaming of a photo editing, food eating filled Christmas.