To play along head over to www.thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com!
1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was who knows? Let Jeremy have the last of anything? I am lost on this one .
2. When it comes to working out love strength training in an actual gym. I love Zumba, even though I was exhausted and didn't go yesterday. With all that said though, I've been running against my will so I can get ready for a 5k in New Oleans in a few weeks .
3. A woman should always have self confidence, and be extremely independent. And never, and I mean never bow down and let a man (or anyone) treat her like a door mat .
4. I wish I could crochet and sew and then I'd have a use for my sewing machine and be able to create amazing crocheted things like a friend of ours in Monroe .
5. A best friend is someone who knows things that if ever leaked to the public could be detrimental, but they love you so they keep your secrets .
6. I can't get enough of sugar. I admit it, I am a sugar addict. Who is currently trying to quit .
7. This weekend I am meeting my parents for dinner, helping Jeremy with 5th quarter, and being lazy .