Yesterday's positive: my WalMart gas card let me get gas for only $3.15 a gallon. Sweet.
Today was easy peasy. Gave a test and let the kids catch up on their AR points. We've been reading a junior classics book that has The Legend of Sleep Hollow, Spectre Bridegroom, and Rip Van Winkle in it. Loved reading those stories again.
Now for Fill in the Blank Friday. Join in at thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com
1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is spending so much money on a planner. I guess I am just too cheap .
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is not wearing makeup. Why does everyone wear so much makeup? .
3. When I've had a bad day I get in bed and watch TV, I may or may not be eating ice cream to top that off. But we won't discuss that .
4. I'd prefer grilled chicken to chicken cooked on the stove any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is driving in traffic .
6. Something worth fighting for is my beliefs, you should never let someone try to change what you believe .
7. When people think of me, I hope they think I am funny and nice. Hopefully they can see through the cynical exterior .