1. One of life's most simple pleasures is peanut butter balls. Mine are so good that once when I was living in the dorms, (and had made a huge batch) I caught my boyfriend's friend running down the street (after he saw me) with the whole container of them. He had convinced my roommate to let him in and stolen them all. I nearly killed him haha .
2. Hearing people make up their own short version of words and use them constantly. It seriously makes me want to punch someone.
3. I like my dogs because, they don't talk, you can put them outside, and they are really quirky .
4. Batata (sweet potato in Spanish) is a funny word.
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be (I am going t have to copy someone on this one) Moroccan oil, or argan oil if you are cheap like me and won't but the name brand .
6. I'm happy that today is Friday, which means silent test day yay:) .
7. I would never touch a reptile or amphibian. I have a insane fear of them. I once sat on the deep freezer for an hour waiting to be rescued, I called my high school BF and made him leave football practice to rescue me. That terrified. However, Jeremy could attest to the fact that I nearly killed myself not long ago trying to escape one, when I ran I hit our rug-o-death (slides easy) and almost face planted. Only reason I didn't hit the floor is that my fear would have caused me to actually fly before staying in the room with a lizard another second .