1. My idea of pure perfection would be weighing my happy weight and eating my happy food .
2. A good sense of humor makes the world go 'round.
3. If it weren't for for bills, my dogs, and adult responsibility here I'd drop everything and move to England. I might do it anyway, if the pups can come .
4. Bloggers are lovely, encouraging, and funny. I have learned a lot from other bloggers and been encouraged when I am down as well. Love these ladies .
5. If I had unlimited wealth I'd buy you whatever you wanted and take you where ever you wanted to go...and we could quit working .
6. I'm glad it's Friday because I could not have handled another work day. Kids are great, but the paperwork side of teaching is just so overwhelming. Especially the lack of time I have in the day to get things done. I could work a whole desk job day and still not get things done, and on top of that I teach 3 subjects to 2 classes .
7. Something I'm excited about is going to Italy in December. I so wish I could just "miss" my flight and never come back. I swear if it weren't for my family and dogs I would have left a long time ago .