Since this week's FIRBF really matched up with what I've been blogging lately I thought I would definitely join in. You can link up at The Little Things We Do. If you are visiting from The Little Things We Do check my posts about Italy to see what I've been talking about!
1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Italy, it has been the most exciting thus far. England was great-but Rome took the cake .
2. Spain is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by sleeping, reading books, playing on my iPad, talking to Jeremy or whoever I'm with, or watching movies if that is an option .
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a camera , snacks and a pillow
5. My favorite travel companion is my husband Jeremy .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is missing a train to Naples & the tickets were on the train with someone else, getting lost in Rome, and when that crazy guy tried to mug me - same trip so they count as one:) .
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is mutton. I really haven't had anything too off beat when I travel. Then again I eat a lot of stuff .
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in England. Hands down. I would move there tomorrow if Jeremy were up for it. And I am seriously attempting to convince him to move once he is done with graduate school .
9. I have been to nine
states in the U.S. (not counting airport terminals or drive though and eat states- if so add 3)