1. What do I wear? We are hiking and walking a lot so what does one wear outside in Italy during December!
2. Shoes shoes shoes!
3. Should I layer lighter jackets or wear my big one?
4. How do I prevent being air sick, again, so that I can enjoy this trip without puking my life away?
5. Can I take deodorant in my carryon? I hear most Italians don't wear it so it is hard to find once you are there.
6. How do you tell your new boss you might be gone for a whole week before Christmas break without getting the evil eye? Better yet when do you tell them?
Finally and most importantly:::
7. Cameras!?! My camera is outdated and takes so-so pics. My Mom's camera takes okay pics depending on its mood, time of day, if the stars are aligned correctly, and if Pluto has managed to revolve in front of Uranus yet again. I looked into renting a DSLR camera, $100 for a week. Not bad, but it requires spending money. Buying a DSLR camera is out of the question, unless anyone is selling one for a decent price. Borrowing a camera from someone. But even if I told the person I would pay for the camera if *God forbid* someone mug me or some crazy mess happens to it---they would so not want to send their expensive DSLR camera to Italy. I also hate to put people in the position to feel awkward and have to say no, even though I TOTALLY understand the no.
So do y'all have any idea how I can get my hands on a nice camera for a week in December to take to Italy? I would hate to go all the way there only to have lame pictures that I will not be to happy about in years to come. I took a disposable to England and the pics are wretched. If you know of anyone or anywhere I could rent a DSLR from let me know!