Now for Fill in the Blank Friday, yes I haven't participated in ages, but I still love it. You can link up at www.thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com
1. This weekend I'm cleaning the apartment, walking the dogs, working out, cooking, maybe going in search of a beach down here, and just enjoying my summer break .
2. My last vacation was our anniversary trip last June, we went to Galveston for a few days .
3. My next vacation will be whatever me, the Mum, and Laura decide to do this summer and...Italy in December!!Whoo Hoo .
4. My favorite way to relax is takeout food while watching movies with Jeremy. I would say Johnny's Pizza...but we are sooo far from one is it just plain sad. Guess we will have to find new takeout .
5. When vacationing one should always eat local. I have a huge pet peeve against corporate restaurants. They aren't even that good. If I eat corporate it is a drive through burger, otherwise I want local! .
6. When vacationing one should never hand out your friends number to a creepy waiter. Gabby and Victoria thought it would be funny to do this to me one year...the creepy guy called me constantly for the remainder of the trip. Hilarious yes, but I had to be careful to not just open my phone and answer it. Plus the creep knew where we were hanging out at on the beach, creep creep. Friends don't sacrifice friends numbers to creepy waiters .
7. The best part about a vacation is having fun without having to obsess over sleep and what time it is, yeah I do that a lot. I love the chance to try new anything. The shopping. Heck just the whole vacation .