1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include heading over to the out-laws for the weekend, then coming home and making sweet potato gnocchi for the hubs and doing Zumba, then finally heading home to cook like a maniac with my Moma! .
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was When I was in junior high and made my first side dish, I though it sucked and wouldn't wat it, but Nanny said she loved it .
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is I never make the same thing twice, except that divine Regina Charboneau dressing we made last year. Mom always makes hashbrown casserole for Laura though .
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is the rolls, except last year when me and Mom royally ruined them .
5. Thanksgiving free association! Nanny's turkey and "orange junk", and of course craberry sauce. .
6. Thansgiving is yet another excuse to eat and hang out with my family. Now it is also the day I bribe Jeremy into taking a Christmas pic .
7. I am thankful for my job, family, church family, Heart 2 Home sisters and Mom's, Jeremy....everything! .