This week I'm participating in What's Up Wednesday and linking up with Mix & Match Mama. Go check it out.
1. What we're eating this week...
2. What I', reminiscing about... Timehop does a terrible thing to you, like this week when it popped up my child's first time at Chick-fil-a and also reminded me that he use to eat cauliflower rice. dang toddler picky spells.
4. What I'm loving... reading again. Over Mardi Gras break we were somewhere that I couldn't just watch Netflix before bed so I downloaded a few audio books. Now I'm addicted and I've probably read 10 books this month. Funny how these things ebb and flow. I was reading a lot when I was pumping last year.
5. What I've been up to... gardening. My carrot patch was stellar and I've been obsessing over roasted carrots for weeks now.
6. What I'm dreading... the next week of work before Spring Break. I might actually go insane before the next break. Kids and spring fever is no joke people.
7. What I'm working on... yoga. I'm trying to slim up before we try for another child (hello 10lbs that won't leave from Harrison) and attempt to get there by counting macros and getting back into yoga. The Country Heat workouts were great to get back to working out, but at a certain point I needed to work on strength. If I can't be in an actual gym I very much prefer yoga as my strength training.
8. What I'm excited about... the two year old phases, this toddler is starting to talk more and it is a lot of fun. Granted he wants to live outside naked and that's what he's talking about.
9. What I'm watching/reading... I've been on a People V. OJ kick that I finished at 5am today because I was so enthralled with it. I was super sad that I missed it on TV and when I realized Netflix picked it up I was in hog heaven. If you like that sort of thing, it's awesome. Also the American Horror Story people are making the American Crime Series so it's really well done.
10. What I'm listening to... podcasts like a mad woman & audio books.
>Favorite podcasts at the moment --- The Podcast Project, The Big Boo Cast, Risen Motherhood, & Robb Wolf The Paleo Solution.
>Favorite audio books --- anything by M.C. Beaton, I really like her Poor Relation Regency series.
11. What I'm wearing... a lot of yoga clothing. Bringing yoga back as my every day thing. It's funny how pregnancy makes you forget what you did before after just 10ish months of not doing it.
12. What I'm doing this weekend... I need to make a Carter's return, they sent the wrong size shoe & we've got a new prospective worship pastor. And yoga, I'll be doing my own attempt at YOD Saturday morning since my teacher is out.
13. What I'm looking forward to next month... my YOD power yoga class starting back up. The instructor took a week off this week for an event and I seriously look forward to it every Saturday.
14. What else is new... I got this little gem in the mail and I can't wait to dig into it. I'm holding off until our field trip next week to start reading. Might as well with an hour and a half minimum on a bus both ways.