1. You are constantly having to justify why you and your husband are living apart. (i.e. we are going to different grad school, but I graduate soon) People think we are separated, but then again these are the same people who think I am dieting because I like to eat salad and prefer veggies.
2. Your grocery bill is a whopping $22. Yup you read that right. This week I am eating stir-fry and leftover yogurt and hummus from last week. I got a few snacks and some veggies to dip in the hummus. I really only eat meat because J likes it at every meal. Not that I am a vegetarian or anything, I will go a few weeks and start craving a huge ribeye and baked potato with fried onions. But I'd much rather eat veggies.
3. You were excited about bathing your dogs so they could sleep with you. Jeremy isn't a fan of sleeping with the pups, mainly because I am super hot natured and the two little heating pads snuggle up to him. So he vetoes any bedroom dog cuddle.
4. You consider fro-yo an actual meal.
5. You now have the ability to watch 3 Oprah episodes back to back. All without hearing complaining, having the remote taken from you, or being suddenly forced to watch ESPN.
Don't get me wrong, I miss my man big time. But watching Oprah without a disturbance is kind of fun. This all reminds me of the Sex and the City episode where they talk about "secret single behavior". Mine use to be examining my pores and sitting around in a face mask in my free time.
What is your secret single behavior?